Welcome and thank you for visiting ADINA Home Care Jobs
We offer many fabulous career opportunities with probably the most respected, modern thinking and broad-minded care company in the world (well at least in the UK South West!)
Due to our continued expansion, we are always on the lookout for reliable, dedicated and hardworking care workers who want to earn above average money. We recruit ‘hourly care’, including awake/asleep and ‘live-in’ care workers, check below for ways to apply NOW.
Please look around our site and you will soon discover the many advantages of working with one of the most respected care companies in Harrow.
What we offer YOU
£8.00 per hour with no experience and qualifications which rise after satisfactory probation period.
* after 3 months’ probation period
- **Contracts** available Part time and Full time
- Local authorities & Private client base
- 30 mins minimum call time, most calls being 1 hour plus long
- Holiday Pay
- Bank holiday Pay
- No Uniforms required – all PPE provided
- IN HOUSE training programme covering all mandatory subjects
- Care Certificate Training in-house
- Shadowing before working alone
- Senior mentor assigned at outset
- Specialist Care Training such as Epilepsy, Dementia, Peg Feed, Suppository training plus many others all available ‘in house.’
- Management that listens, supports and works with you
- Excellent career prospects for people who show initiative and passion
ADINA Home Care provide a high level of service to our clients and candidates alike.
If you are a Homecare Worker, HCA or Support Worker looking for flexible, interesting and well-paid work then call us today to learn more about joining ADINA Home Care Services Ltd.
By joining ADINA Home Care Services Ltd you can apply for a wide range of part-time, permanent, long term and short-term vacancies which we have on offer.
Offering Quality Assurance
Work full-time or pick up some extra shifts. Choose when to work.
Our team is trained to a higher level than the Care Quality Commission standards. We are proud that our team are much better than the average. Our commitment to the quality and reliability of the staff we supply means that all care recruitment staff are of the very highest standard. All care staff undergo strict recruitment procedures:
- Face to face interview
- Full analysis of work history
- Health declaration
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Verification of individual’s right to work in the UK
- Regular work assessments
- Annual appraisal & supervised monitoring
- 2 written references
- Proof of Immunisation
- Mandatory health & safety courses
Note: Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) checks are now called Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.