Heart Disease Care
Did you know?
Coronary Heart Disease remains the number 1 killer in the UK.
- 160,000 people died from heart and circulatory disease.
- 73,000 people died from coronary heart disease (CHD).
- 40,000 people died from a stroke.
- 42,000 people died prematurely from cardiovascular disease (CVD).
What can Heart Disease Care do for you?
A person can develop heart disease at any age. There are a variety of symptoms associated with heart disease, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol, swelling in the legs and shortness of breath. Proper management of the disease can lower the risk of heart attack and stroke.
We recognize that patients with heart disease and congestive heart failure need special care and supervision. ADINA Home Care Services Ltd understand the challenges associated with cardiovascular disorders and are ready willing and able to treat your loved one with the care they rightly deserve.
Heart disease caregivers can focus on cardiovascular recovery through the following examples:
- Dietary and lifestyle changes:
- Making dietary and lifestyle changes can be difficult. ADINA Caregivers can be available to ensure your loved one takes all the necessary measures to keep heart disease under control.
- A caregiver can encourage regular walking and exercise, and can assist in all daily activities, as well as assisting with personal care.
- Medical supervision:
- If you’re your loved one needs assistance monitoring blood pressure or swelling, a caregiver can be there for you to ensure proper supervision.