New Parents Care
Care for New Parents
How can we help?
The last thing you want to do after having a new baby is worry about errands, cooking and housekeeping. Transitioning into your new life with a newborn can be challenging at times; your time and attention is essential for bonding with them during their first stages of life.
We understand that a new addition to your family is a joyous and exciting step, so while you’re spending time at home with your newborn baby, having ADINA Care Assistants to take care of household responsibilities can give you more time for the important things in life, enjoying your newborn.
If you are a new mom recovering from a C-Section or any other complications requiring bed rest as directed by a doctor, ADINA Care Assistants can provide bed rest assistance for new moms.
New parent care examples can include:
- Housekeeping and errands:
- ADINA Care Assistants can take care of laundry, grocery shopping, household chores and preparing meals and formula milk.
- Emotional support:
- ADINA Home Care Assistants can help ease the overwhelming feeling of having a newborn and lend a helping hand whenever you need it.
- Medical attention and bed rest assistance:
- If the doctor orders bed rest or medical attention, ADINA Home Care Assistants can watch over you and assist in any way possible.