Senior Home Care
Did you know?
Eighty percent (80%) of elderly people have one or more chronic health conditions or illnesses that require long-term care.
How can we help?
Living at home is essential in ensuring your loved one’s comfort but sometimes specialised assistance is needed. ADINA Home Care Services Ltd brings professional home care to the senior. Whether it is a Private Qualified Nurse or our home care service assistant caregivers who specialise in assisted living for younger people with a disability or aging seniors, we have the expertise, compassion and patience to keep your loved one happy. Hospice, Oncology, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s care are just a few of the services included in ADINA Home Care Services Ltd.
Senior care examples can include:
- Hygiene Care:
- Caregivers help with bathing and other hygiene needs.
- Social Interaction:
- Caregivers can help keep your loved one happy and social with various recreational activities.
- A Helping Hand:
- A caregiver can assist with housekeeping, meal preparation and medication reminders. They can also take your loving pet dog for a walk for your loved one, but above all, ADINA caregiver will be their companion during their times of need.
- Emotional Support:
- Caregivers can help keep you and your loved one in high spirits.
- Accident Prevention:
- ADINA Caregivers can focus on reducing the risk of accidents and encourage safe, independent at-home living.