Special Needs Care
Did you know?
Oftentimes, people living with special needs or disabilities require a little extra love and support. Offering them the attention and care they need is essential for leading a joyful and healthy life. Quality support is crucial in the lives of any family tending to a loved one with special needs. Having ADINA Home Care specialised caregiver to lend a helping hand when you need it can eliminate your stress and help keep your loved one happy and cared for.
Special Needs Care examples can help with:
- Hygiene Care
- Weekend, after-school and overnight care
- Gait supervision
- Anxiety & depression
- Monitoring skin conditions for bed sores
- Post-chemotherapy & radiation
ADINA Caregivers can help watch over your loved one through:
- Our Caregivers are understanding and patient, providing companionship. ADINA Home Care specialist help sharpen social interaction skills and keeps your loved one active throughout the day.
- Meal preparation:
- Our caregivers can hand-prepare nutritious meals for your loved one.